Salsa Royal Restaurant

Male, Maldives

Salsa Royal Restaurant Male Reviews

jenyenh jenyenh
Mar 18, 2007
Salsa Royal is located in the the centre of Male, Capital of the maldives, it is not a hard find as it is one of the famous resto around the city. Each tourist that comes for a city tour will end up eating at Salsa with thier tour guides. I came not because my tour guide took me but I wanted to eat Thai food. Upon entering there is nothing that catches your attention except for the cold aircondition that hugs you and makes you shiver. The staff though was excellent! very attentive and polite although there were only 2 of them for 60 covers! However I was really disappointed with the food. I can even compare it with my cooking and mind you the kitchen is not very friendly with me! The price for the quality of Thai food is really high, but considering its the Maldives, prices are reasonable as everything is imported. Although, I havent tried their Italian food, but with the Thai food experience I wouldnt come back to this resto again...unless if its a freebee. One thing also that really bothers me was the type of music played, it didnt really go well with the ambiance that they tried to create. An italian, thai food with the maldivian flair of decor and american pop music. I rate this resto really poor and I wouldnt recommend this place.

Check Male Hotel Deals