Salou Hotels

Browse 6 Salou, Spain hotel reviews for 162 Salou hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$89 - $89

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Salou

Tarragona Hotels11.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Salou Hotels and Deals

#1 of 162 hotels in Salou
TravellingSaffa says: "Our room was one at the end of the building so was lovely and big, with a huge b..."
$315
#2 of 162 hotels in Salou
MelekKiz says: "This hotel is very good for all ages. I went there with my parents, younger brot..."
#3 of 162 hotels in Salou
Calisto says: "My mom and I stayed here in august 2003. It was our first vacation in years we ..."
$44
#4 of 162 hotels in Salou
Annoeska says: "In the summer of 2006. I was in apartment Los Peces, with 9 other people. We ha..."
$30
#5 of 162 hotels in Salou
mgradwell says: "Hotel Golden Avenida, Salou, Spain is located a safe and easy accessible distanc..."
$47
#6 of 162 hotels in Salou
SkyDaz says: "Late booked all-inclusive deal. Food was nice, always plenty to eat and a good v..."
$50
#7 of 162 hotels in Salou
Building located in Major street, parallel to the Jaime I promenade, and 150 meters from the beach. It has swimming pool, garden...
$17
#8 of 162 hotels in Salou
The Salou Pacific is located a short drive from the city center. This Salou hotel also has a bus stop right in front of the buil...
$19
#9 of 162 hotels in Salou
Building located in the central Avenue Andorra, 100 metres from the beach and the Light Fountain. Apartments 24 people have a di...
$19
#10 of 162 hotels in Salou
These apartments are ideal for spending some fabulous days of relaxation, enjoying with friends or family and making the most of...
$20