Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 Bangkok Reviews

nolan nolan
Feb 15, 2015
Salil Hotel is a centrally located boutique hotel along Sukhumvit Soi 11 which is near bars and restaurants. It was the same hotel that Masayo stayed in last February 2014 and we found it conveniently located that we made it the unofficial TravBuddy meetup hotel for the February 2015 Bangkok meetup. No less than 8 TravBuddies in total stayed at this hotel during the week of February 12-16, 2015.

Salil is decorated in pastel colors, so people can get their room in light blue, orange, apple green, or pink :P The rooms are fairly good sized (about 22 sqm) and there are lots of amenities.

While the lobby is quite small the traffic is not as busy compared to the larger hotels and the small sitting area is comfortable enough for a few visitors to sit on while waiting.

They have crew from multiple nationalities and one of the favorites is the Filipino who works in the cafe. The cafe has a good selection for breakfast and there is a bar right beside it which faces the road.

Internet connectivity is relatively ok and noise is not so great unless one's room is located on the lower floors near the street.

Definitely a hotel to recommend, and fair price range given the amenities and comfort.
masayo says:
This hotel is most my favorite hotel!
I Was glad that my mates also stayed Salil... :)
Posted on: Mar 04, 2015
nolan says:
Hehehe I won't answer because you will laugh. Just wait for the photos.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2015
sky69 says:
What color your room was hehe ?
Posted on: Mar 03, 2015
masayo masayo
Different color rooms Dec 10, 2015
Salil hotel is located 5 minutes walk from station of BTS Nana. It's easy to find the hotel.I stayed there twice. One of the staff remembered that I stayed there a year ago.The room which I stayed was very clean. Each room has different color. The first time I was there, I was in a yellow room.The second time, I was in an pink room. It was very cute :)

The staffs are helpful, smiling always. If you don't know how to enjoy there, they would suggest a better way to enjoy your travel.

I felt good during my stay there. Salil hotel is my favorite hotel in Bangkok.I would like to stay there as often as I could :)
Pink color room
Welcome candy!
They have own bottle of water.
masayo says:
Yes Jon. It was my most memorable things! :D
Posted on: Dec 10, 2015
northlight says:
I like it too for meeting friends in the lobby ☺
Posted on: Dec 10, 2015

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 Overview

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 is a brand new 4 stars hotel centrally located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, only 200 meters or 3 minutes walk to Nana BTS Sky Train station.

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes