Find a Saint Thomas Travel Buddy

Looking for a Saint Thomas travel buddy? Meet Saint Thomas travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,279 members and has been featured in:

dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
dream destination
Interests: Traveling, Aviation, Camping, Dancing, Dining, Swimming, Beach, Kayak, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Drinking, Cooking, Sleeping, Conversation, Bowling, Movies
dream destination
I would love to find a person who wants to travel and experience as much as the world as possible. My life goal. Thanks for reading.
dream destination
I'm an easy going person who can get along with just about anybody.
dream destination
I am looking to meet people who love to travel. My friends aren't interested or do not wanna pay to see the world. I want to see as many countries as I can before I die!!
dream destination
I can be shy and quiet, but thats until you get to know me and then I never shut up! I a chatterbox! But other than that I'm cheerful, outgoing and love to hang out with friends and have fun. Can't t…
1 award
I love to travel, see new places and meet people from different cultures. I was born in the United States but moved to Manila, Philippines when I was a boy and lived in SE Asia for a total of ten yea…
dream destination
looking for the best hotel to stay at...im going sometime in january
byebyeswitzerlandhellosunshine.blogspot.com/
dream destination
Love to travel! Trying to find more exciting places to visit in the upcoming years!
dream destination
Formally known as Taylor... I got married in December 2005 to Andrew , my high school sweetheart. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him. He's my bestest friend and…