Saint Petersburg Hotels

Browse 50 Saint Petersburg, Russia hotel reviews for 573 Saint Petersburg hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$35 - $105

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Saint Petersburg

Karelia Hotels6.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Saint Petersburg Hotels and Deals

#1 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
MNMark says: "I rarely stay in hotels when I travel for leisure since I prefer Airbnb. Usually..."
4.5
#2 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
anastasiaig says: "I was so happy with my experience at this BB. The location was perfect, I coul..."
$28
#3 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
fransglobal says: "I stayed in St.Petersburg over the busy Easter and May Day weekends so I had to ..."
#4 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Johnpro says: "Really great hotel in the middle of Nevsky street ! Just to the roundabout and c..."
$51
#5 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Liuba says: "Nice place, frienly and helpful people. I can't tell you if they speak English o..."
#6 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Soultrekker says: "The was a perfect find! NEvsky hostel is in a great location, right next dooe to..."
#7 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
MartinAustria says: "When I booked the swissSTAR i tried to find just a good located and clean place ..."
#8 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
mkarinaa says: "Great hotel and very affordable! The hotel was built a year or so ago so its st..."
#9 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
LOLLI-POP says: "this is one of the best variants for your holiday in Saint-Petersburg! This hote..."
#10 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
MRay says: "Great hotel, great Personel, great food. Great Atmosphere. Room design is very..."
$100
#11 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
dobrevski says: "What from the outside might look like a decayed old hotel, turns into a nicely d..."
$57
#12 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
carrielhall says: "Really spacious rooms in a great location. Restaurant attached is expensive b..."
$49
#13 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Miranda-Maas says: "Because of a business trip to St Petersburg we booked this hotel. It's well loca..."
$33
#14 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
rmsmed87 says: "Close to the airport and the metro. The German restaurant located in the hotel. ..."
#15 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Chokk says: "It was the first time for me in Russia and naturally also in Skt. Petersburg. I ..."
$54
#16 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Napsju says: "SkyHotel is located very near to the Nevsky Prospekt Metro station. Walking from..."
$16
#17 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
alexandrah says: "Acme Hotel has 6 different locations in St. Petersburg. We have booked the one o..."
#18 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Chris27Malta says: "I stayed at this hotel during early May 2014. Corinthia hotels have a very good ..."
$66
#19 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
prettygirl says: "The hotel Repin is located in the heart of St. Petersburg, just a short walk fr..."
#20 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
itravel1 says: "Jan 2015 50 rubles for 1 CAD Activ hostel is located centrally on Nevsky..."
$7
#21 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
fransglobal says: "I was in Saint Petersburg over the busy Easter and May weekends so I ended up st..."
$17
#22 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
Malena23 says: "This is all in all a very nice hotel: the quality is very good and the price is ..."
$18
#23 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
kelpetin says: "Hotel is a little bit outside the city center but the service and quality of the..."
$31
#24 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
JubileeLine says: "A small cosy hotel only 13 rooms. I felt home here straightaway. The girls at ..."
#25 of 573 hotels in Saint Petersburg
JasperO says: "This hotel is located on a good location in Sint Petersburg. You can walk from t..."
$10