Find a Saint Croix Travel Buddy

Looking for a Saint Croix travel buddy? Meet Saint Croix travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 656,017 members and has been featured in:

1 vouch
Interests: Reading, traveling...of course!, Working out and living life to its fullest.
dream destination
There's nothing like Cruzan Rum and laying on the beach in the Caribbean, not to mention the scuba diving!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Saint Croix, United States Virgin Islands
Will make it there someday! Maybe for a grad trip!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Saint Croix, United States Virgin Islands
Interests: I love all kinds of artistic and creative outputs. I am a photographer/graphic designer/musician/artist/traveler etc....However, my passion is Photography. Experiencing and capturing a pre…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Saint Croix, United States Virgin Islands
I want to go. ASAP. Or to STJ or STT. Or to the BVI. ;) Talk to me if you want to split some expenses.
dream destination
I used to live here. I want to visit all the islands, but i really want to see st. croix again, maybe live there again.
dream destination
I'm a forest dweller fond of tropical flora, foreign dinners, crisp music and thrilling film. I'm friendly, thoughtful and easily fascinated. "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door…
Saint Croix