Saga Lounge

Keflavik Airport, Keflavik, Iceland

Saga Lounge Keflavik Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice pit stop on Iceland Apr 25, 2013
I was quite pleased with the fact that I had to change plane in Keflavik, it was actually on purpose. I hate long flights and since Icelandair have the cheapest flex tickets and always change plans on Iceland I was getting off there. One this flight there was only 1½ hour before my flight to JFK, which meant that I had time to visit the Saga Lounge. The lounge is quite nice even though some of the food that they serve taste quite strange. I am especially not keen on their bread that taste burnt. I don't know why they serve it but some of the local must like it, while I only have tasted it twice. One because I thought it looked good and once because I thought they had made a mistake, which it turned out that they had not.

The lounge has some nice sofa groups but also nice chairs and the room is actually also large. There are possibilities to charge phones and pads everywhere and everybody is checking their mails. One of the better things is that they have a huge fridge full of Viking Beer that is a well tasting Icelandic beer - it is a beer that I really appreciate.
A viking beer from the lounge frid…

Check Keflavik Hotel Deals