Safra 18

932 68 74 27

Safra 18 Barcelona Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Below average Tapas Menu Oct 17, 2013
Since we arrived at night time in Barcelona around 9.30pm, and we both hungry and tired, we opt to have something to eat next door from the hotel without checking other restaurants nearby.

The place looks nice from the outside and inside and one guest who just come out recommended the food, so we were happy to hear it.

The waitress quickly finds a table for us and gives the menu and asked what drink we want.

It appears, the menu only has a normal menu and not tapas menu. Since it was our first night in Barcelona, we opt to have tapas menu. Unfortunately it turns out to be a big mistake. Their tapas selection was not great and it takes awhile for the food to arrive. We ordered 6 different types of tapas and I only like 2 tapas served (fried croquette and calamari), the rest was not good at all.

The price was a little high compare with other place for this kind of food. I do not remember how much does it cost, probably close to 50 euro inclusive drinks.

I am not sure if should recommend this place or not as I did not try their “official” dinner menu. Probably the normal menu is better – until next time then.
inside the restaurant
potatoes bravas
bread with olives oil and tomatoes
chicken croquette