TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,757 travelers just like you!

SaffaAussie
Award: Photographer I

Location: London, England, UK
Join Date: July 29, 2009
Contributions: SaffaAussie has written about 20 places, shared 1,634 photos, left 73 comments, and smiled 34 times.
Interested in: meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Morocco... a double birthday bash with my best bud.
Travelled to Marrakech, the Sahara, Fes and Chefchaouen.
Trains, taxis, buses, camels... Freshly squeezed orange juice, couscous, mint tea, tajines... Sunshine, fresh air, culture, craziness... beds, tents, massages...
Profile
I'm a South African born Australian who has been living in London for several years.

I love the challenge, excitement and freedom of travelling. I have just returned from 2.5 months in Central America, and while I try and set my life back to 'normality' I dream of new adventures abroad...
jendara says:
Happy Birthday :)
Feliz CumpleaƱos :)
Posted on: Mar 30, 2012
wilber85 says:
Awesome, well I hope you have a good time in Egypt! Shame about Cairo but I'm sure the diving will be just as exciting. I'm thinking of heading to SE Asia next year too so if you do go, don't hesitate to give me a shout and maybe we could meet up for a beer somewhere if our paths cross!
Posted on: Apr 14, 2011
Bluetraveler says:
You're welcome :)) Take care and have lots of safe trips =)
Posted on: Apr 14, 2011

SaffaAussie's Travel Blogs

A Backpacker in Barbados... on an All Inclusive Holiday!
Mar 06, 2011
10 nights in Barbados at the Mango Bay Hotel on an all inclusive holiday... luxury a backpacker has not known before!
Overview 337 words 0 0 0
2.5 Months in Central America
Sep 16, 2009 – Dec 18, 2009
Loving London, new adventures and travelling to Central America for sunshine, humidty, thunderstorms and good times. …
Overview 22,498 words 1,633 54 266