Safari Bungalow - Globe Homes and Condos

Venice Beach, United States

Compare Santa Monica Hotel Rates (2.8km away)

Safari Bungalow - Globe Homes and Condos Venice Beach Reviews

moneal moneal
Vacation home, Beach location Mar 22, 2011
I came across the listing for this vacation home on VRBO and Yahoo travel as well. It was my first time looking for a vacation rental rather than a beachfront hotel.

It was a great experience! I was able to make the booking easily after a few email exchanges and I encountered no problems whatsoever. My total stay lasted for 3 nights.

The rental home was smaller than what shows up in the photos but very clean. There is a kitchen for cooking and they also provide bicycles and water sport rentals. Parking was not an issue. We had a Hummer. There are a range of small restaurants just outside of the property which serves breakfast as well.

The pricing is above average but if shared, it is not too bad an option. In addition, they apply a cleaning fee.

I would definitely recommend this location if you love the proximity from the beach but far away from LA downtown.
moneal says:
I know this is awfully late a reply but for your future travels, I would still recommend them. Although it may be a 1 man show (i don't know), it does not matter as long as you get what you need.
I did not see or meet anyone. Clean credit card transaction over the phone/scanned email copy.
Posted on: Oct 01, 2013
elinor says:
are those guys lagit ? i am afraid to book with them
it seems like a one man show
Posted on: Jul 27, 2013

Compare Santa Monica Hotel Rates (2.8km away)

Venice Beach Map