Sadara Boutique Beach Resort Bali

Check Nusa Dua Hotel Deals

Sadara Boutique Beach Resort Bali Nusa Dua Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Comfortable stay in Nusa Dua Jul 13, 2016
I stayed Sadara Boutique Beach Resort for two nights. I was looking for the same class hotels in Nusa Dua. I decided this hotel because this hotel has bathtub. It's very good to have a bathtub when we stay a bit high quality hotel.

The hotel staffs welcomed me with great smiles and very friendly. They recoganized me before I told them my name,so check-in was so smooth. Maybe because I was the one booking in the morning with half price. They gave me a welcome drink at the lobby when I arrived was so tasty. I asked them if I could buy that but it was a special blend juice.

The room is like a cottage,it nice as I don't need to take stairs or elevetor. There is a sofa,a low table with welcome fruits,a TV,a desk,a wardrobe with bathrobes,a refrigrator...evety things are setting good. I just asked to change the wide bed,they made joint two wide beds quickly. That's good enough.

The room is enough big,so comfortable to stay.

They gave me a welcome foot massage tickets. It was just for 15 mintes though was good massage.

There was the private beach over the pool. There is a sofa for a couple on the beach. It's so lovely as blue and white color. Also some beach beds at the bar corner face to the private beach.

Totaly very calm place. I also enjoyed staying pool side bed during I had headache in the day. To do nothing is the best thing at this resort hotel.

I definitelly want to stay here again if I had a chance.
This is our room
At front of the room
At the beach font
yasuyo says:
Thank you for the congrats!
Vikram says: