Sacré Coeur, Paris

Paris, France

Sacré Coeur, Paris Reviews

megymegan megymegan
Amazing building Apr 28, 2012
In my opinion this place is a must see when you're in Paris! I wouldn't have exptected it to be... In fact when we were going there I had my doubts about how amazing it could REALLY be, thinking I'd be disappointed. But - MIND BLOWN. It's seriously worth a visit.

It didn't cost me anything to go in, although the reviewer below mentioned something about tickets? I did not need a ticket. Although maybe this is because a hailstorm started up outside and masses of us were forced inside to shelter. Maybe they just decided to have mercy.

Related Travel Blogs About Sacré Coeur, Paris

Paris: The First Encounter
I’d been really excited at the prospect of going through the Chunnel, the tunnel leading under the English Channel connecting Britain and France. Jiyoung has done it before and said it was ex…Paris, Sacre Coeur. It was started in 1875 or some time and built on the highest point in Paris
0419 A Unique experience in Paris (Fra 044—revisit)
Paris gets more visitors each month than many countries get in a year.  Everybody has been to Europe, from senior citizens to rugged backpackers,  from hobos to super wealthy Saudis.  …Paris--   the Sacre Coeur Cathedral… it’s way up on the north side of town, but I might…

Check Paris Hotel Deals