Sabah Pansiyon

Hesapci Sokak 60, Antalya, Turkey
Sabah Pansiyon - my bed for 2 nights!!
Sabah Pansiyon - the shower took a while to figure out.
Sabah Pansiyon - are turkish people this short?!
Sabah Pansiyon - the view from my room.

Sabah Pansiyon Rates and Deals

Sabah Pansiyon Antalya Reviews

jacki118 jacki118
everything you need RIGHT HERE Sep 11, 2008
This place seriously has everything you'll ever need. Feel like going on a tour? They have a whole binder of tours that you can select from. Anything from yacht tours, to hot-air balloon tours, to bus tours -you name it, they've got it. Hungry? they have a menu tents on all the tables with great Turkish food. Thirsty? You can get cold beer cheaper than the warm crap from the store next door. Low on Turkish Lira and can't find an ATM? They'll even echange your money for you. They exchanged my US Dollars and my Euros, no sweat. Their exchange rate isn't as good as the bank, but really, for convenience, you relaly can't complain. They also give you free breakfast in the morning. Buffet-style. Very good. Fresh baked rolls, fresh cut organic tomatoes, huge chunks of feta cheese, cucumber, butter, jams, olives, etc. coffee, tea and juice. Wonderful. All this and i haven't even been inside the room!!

The room was wonderful. For 22 euros you can get a single room with a wardrobe, double bed, full bathroom with shower and air conditioning for those HOT turkish days and nights. If you think about it, you're not paying much, but you're definately getting a lot. They even give you towels!! Isn't this a hostel?!

The service was excellent. This place is family owned and operated. You can see the mom watching TV in the office and cooking stuff in the kitchen. She'll even walk around passing out fruit while your sitting at a table or relaxing in one of the many lounge spots from her organic garden. Plums, apples, etc. So awesome. The rest of the operation is run by her sons. They're all very friendly and helpful and, to top it all off, THEY SPEAK ENGLISH!! Glorious.

The location is great as well. Just a quick 3 minute walk and you're at the harbor, which is absolutely gorgeous at night. There's usually something going on at night on the coast, when i was there a huge ramadan festival was taking place with concerts, carnival rides, food vendors, hookah, etc. It was a blast.

I highly recommend this place. I honestly would've paid more for what I got. The service was the best I ever had, the room was great [as long as you're not expecting something 4-star], the location was excellent, and they made it so convenient for me to stay there and feel welcomed. If I go to Antalya again, I'm DEFINATELY staying at Sabah.
my bed for 2 nights!!
the shower took a while to figure …
the view from my room.
are turkish people this short?!

Check Sabah Pansiyon Rates and Deals