Sabah Oriental Hotel

Sabah Oriental Hotel Rates and Deals

Sabah Oriental Hotel Kota Kinabalu Reviews

andytite andytite
Another hotel where the main thing I remember was bathing... Aug 10, 2008
Ok, this review is a little tainted due to the fact that this was the first taste of civilisation I had after falling down a mountain and roasting my ass off in Laban Rata...

The fist wonderful thing about this hotel was the porter; who took my bag inside, even before he saw that I walked like a pensioner who's just had a double hip replacement and has lost his walking stick. The second was the lift, which did much the same as the porter but upwards. The third was the room.

It was big, bright, had a nice view and an amazing double bed. It also had a connecting door to my mate next door which allowed for fun communication and scaring in equal measure.

However, much like a certain hotel in Iceland that revived me after my soft body had been pulverised by nature; I remember the bath.

As I could barely move, I ran a deep bath, made a cuppa, made a pot noodle, grabbed a book and soaked my aches and pains until I wrinkled like the afformentioned pensioner. Bliss.

The hotel apparently had a gym and was in a great location. Ambulatory distress negated my notice of these two things because a) I think a gym would have killed me, and b) we drove into KK as we couldn't walk.

Next morning we hit breakfast as fast as our legs would carry us (not very) and it was plentiful and had a man who'd cook your eggs however you liked. He did not appreciate doing one of each so I could see what the differences were but to his credit he didn't kill me. Gorging commenced. And they had tea! Proper tea!

I was only here one night, but it will forever be etched onto my memory as a little piece of heaven after some mountain inspired hell.
My room, a little piece of heaven …
View over KK
Strange looking building. Bank? …

Sabah Oriental Hotel Overview

Situated in a suburban area of the city, the Kota Kinabalu Beverly affords guests a view of the mountain from which this city takes its name. This hotel is also within walking distance of some of the major attractions, including shopping centers and entertainment districts. Guests of this establishment will find themselves located approximately 3.5 miles from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport. Within the city itself, guests of the Beverly Hotel Kota Kinabalu may use bus transportation and rail transportation to explore the city environs.

There are 200 rooms available for hire at this establishment and they are rated as 4-star lodgings. The Beverly Kota Hotel Kinabalu features rooms with contemporary designs and elegant furnishings. There are 8 suites available among the rooms.

The amenities at the Kota Kinabalu Beverly Hotel include practical necessities such as a currency exchange service and conferencing facilities for business travelers. For more luxury needs, there is a hairdresser onsite. A restaurant is available which serves gourmet meals. Other amenities include a hotel safe and laundry services.

Sabah Oriental Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Luggage Storage
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Sabah Oriental Hotel

Thankfully the mountain was over. My bones ached, my backside was sore (I fell over a lot) and I could barely stand. Luckily we were booked to stay in the four star Beverly Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. …Beverly Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. We drove back from the mountain, avoiding drunk drivers, rivers of rain and losing…

Check Sabah Oriental Hotel Rates and Deals