3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South , Las Vegas, NV, USA

STK Las Vegas Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Best steak I've ever had Jan 17, 2012
This was among the best meals I have ever had. When choosing a location for my birthday dinner I went back and forth and eventually we settled on STK. We made a reservation and went.

Truly, everything about this place was phenomenal. The service was on point, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was so much fun, I mean, really, a DJ spinning at dinner? OK!

Our service was wonderful. We were checked on at all the appropriate times, our server was attentive but never pushy and clearly knew the menu very well.

I started with the shrimp rice krispies and then had the classic filet with a side of mac & cheese for dinner. Everything was amazing. I still can't get over the taste of the mac & cheese. Oh, and did I mention the bread? Yeah, amazing.

Finally, the atmosphere was so much fun and the people watching was phenomenal. I love people watching and there were lots of interesting and unique people to watch while dining at STK. There was also a DJ spinning but the music was kept at a very reasonable volume so that we could enjoy our dinner company.

I would definitely make reservations and recommend checking out one of the bars before or after in the Cosmopolitan!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals