331 North Bridge Road Odeon Towers #02-01, Singapore, Singapore - +65 90176344

SOUL Singapore Reviews

ellentan ellentan
Trance club Mar 26, 2011
If you are into trance music and happen to be in town when they bring the international djs (average of around twice a month), you are in for a treat. Unlike Zouk, which everyone knows, SOUL brings trance djs who are very known in the trance scene whom Zouk tends not to bring. DJs who have played in SOUL /Azzura (sometimes the organiser changes the venue to Azzura in Sentosa) to name some are John O'Callaghan, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Leon Bolier, Myon & Shane 54, Richard Durand, Simon Patterson, Claudia Cazacu..... If your eyes are opening now after reading this list, i guess you know what I mean now.

The one thing that keeps me going back to SOUL are the people. Now, call me jaded or whatsoever, most clubbers are rather unfriendly in this country. Bad behaviour, I should say. However, in SOUL, I am collecting friends every time I am there. Everyone is just out to have a good time and these clubbers tend to know what they are listening to too. There's always a hello when you turn around. The vibe is brilliant. I once brought 3 german travellers there and they utterly enjoyed themselves so much.

The organiser and people who bring in the DJs are truly clubbers, who had this vision and they are on the road to success.

So if you are ever around and looking for a trance night, have a look on their facebook page to see who are coming to town.

Keep on dancing!

Related Travel Blogs About SOUL

Singapore: perfect vision for the future or dystopian nightmare?
You can tell a lot about a country by its airports.  Often it may be a glimpse into what the country is like, far more often it’s very much a projected image of how officialdom would like the …Singapore , a soul that could be its salvation.   It is to be found in the suburbs of China Town…
Singapore (Part 2) : The Urban Dreams?
A new day dawns in China Town.  If only its warm rays could reach my weary limbs where I lie here and wrest their muscles from the icy nocturnal grip of the hostel's air conditioning system.&nbs…Singapore would prove to be a society half working itself and its soul to death as the price for such…
Isn't that where Chewing Gum is illegal?
Did you know that Singapore is the smallest nation in Southeastern Asia? My friend who works for Lonely planet teased, I laughed out loud thinking, what a ridiculous notion? But he could not be far f…Singapore and the jet lug ate at my very soul. I can still remember,t he first time I saw Singapore

Check Singapore Hotel Deals