SIXT car rental in Malaga

Malaga Airport, Malaga, Spain

SIXT car rental in Malaga Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fast and great service Mar 04, 2011
Strangely enough I have never booked a car with SIXT before I used them in Malaga. In general I have always liked their commercials and the selection of cars that they have in their portfolio. When I had booked my plane ticket to Malaga there were a link to SIXT so I thought why not.

The Web-booking worked perfectly I decided that I would co for a SMART because I was going down there alone because my other friends arrived much earlier from Belgium. After the booking which besides being easy also was enormously cheap I received a long explanation on how to pick up my car directly at the parking.

The parking area for the rental cars in Malaga is situated pretty far away from where you leave the arrival area but signs are clearly marking where to leave. The Go direct service was fantastic; I had once booked at the wrong company in Malaga and believe me; waiting on hour in a queue after you have been flying for 4 hours does not make anybody happy. At the car delivery area I showed my passport, driver’s license and the credit card I booked the car with and I was given the keys to my car.

The SMART was brand new; it had only driven 6 kilometres before I started the engine up. Finding out from the airport was a bit more complex than the one in Hannover but it went quite smoothly and so did the hand in of the car as well. The SMART was a fabulous car to have in Malaga and it will not be the last time I go for this size car in my future bookings.
The Sixt office in the airport
My rental this time was a SMART Fo…
Sixt logo
Chokk says:
Yeah I have aæways liked their commercials - and they have funny cars. It is not the last time I use them or rent a SMART when I go on city trips
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011
bernard69 says:
thanks for sharing Christian,Sixt has shared also good publicities:)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011