SHAHI indisch-pakistanisches Tandoori Restaurant

www.shahi-ruesselsheim.de - Tel.: 06142-62263

SHAHI indisch-pakistanisches Tandoori Restaurant Russelsheim Reviews

dahling dahling
SHAHI - Indian - Pakistani food with a nice outside area Jul 03, 2008
The restaurant is located right by the trainstation - sitting in a forum and therefore nicely quiet - even though you do hear the trains at times, there are no cars coming by and it is so nice to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.

The service is very good and very polite. Even though almost all the tables outside were occupied, we received our drinks right away and the food came also very quick. I was a little disappointed in the starter plate - € 10 for 2, but it had a couple pieces of meat, and some veggies in batter and that typical bread and some triangel shaped stuff that reminded me of Baklava, filled with mince-meat - very yummy. Still I think I would not buy it again.

To make up for this, they had a great idea and offer a special dish. 4 different dishes, with the same kind of meat. We had the fish and the lamb. I forgot the names (of course) but one was curry, one was with tomato and ginger and kinda sweet tasting, one tandoori and one vegetables only. I loved all four of them. It came to be €16.50 and since I was stuffed and had some left over, I think it is a good price. They also had the same dishes with chicken, which was a little cheaper.

The fish was delicious and the lamb was so tender, I could cut it with my fork.

I can definetely recommend this restaurant as well - but I would not drink the Mango Lassie here again. It tasted too much like milk and I like the joghurt type more.

Unfortunately I was too stuffed for desert, but some of the things did sound like I would like to try them as well.

Check Russelsheim Hotel Deals