SDR Serviced Apartments

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

SDR Serviced Apartments Cebu Reviews

pete75 pete75
Oct 30, 2007
Amazing value for money. Stayed their for one month and the daily rate was less than US30. For that I had the equivalent of a 4 star hotel room except SDR was twice the size at approx.400sqf. The room also has a kitchen, which was a big plus and added to the savings. Internet was free and so was the airport pick-up.

To top off things, the staff (like most Cebuanos) are super friendly and on it. The location is just 3 minutes from the airport and 5 minute walk to over 100 retail stores, restaurants, banks, money changer etc. at Marina Mall. Golf is just 5 minutes away too.

For the price you pay and what you get, you will be hard done by to get anything near this place. I have stayed in the Shang, Hilton, Plantation Bay (all 5 stars) over the last 10 years. Most of my trips are short so I wanted to stay in a 'nice' place. The last trip was for a month and I didn't want to call my bank manager for a loan so I chose to stay at SDR - on a friend's recommendation. Glad I did. Thank-you Leelin, Rose and the rest of the crew and I will see you next time.
studio apartment - 400 sqf - with …

Check Cebu Hotel Deals