SATC Tour

New York, New York
SATC Tour - two boots pizza is famous.  SATC episodes were filmed here.  the pizza is made fresh and is good value for money.  Try the bird pizza which is chicken.  If they don't have any, pay for them to make one.  You won't regret it.
SATC Tour - Eating a cupcake
SATC Tour - This is the bar that Aiden and Brady opened

SATC Tour New York Reviews

Nazira Nazira
SATC Tour May 12, 2011
I went on the SATC tour when I visited NYC last yr. I absolutely loved it. It honestly did feel like we literally just missed the girl's when we stopped off at places some of the episodes were filmed at.

I found it so interesting. Some of the buildings were especially built just for some of the scenes then when the scene was finished, the building would go back to what it use to be. I couldn't believe that so much money and time was spent doing things like that.

You don't get to go to Perry st which is where carrie bradshaw lives (SJP), but you can go there on your own if you like.

The tour starts at the plaza hotel which is where one of the episodes starts. You then board a coach and watch clips of some of the episodes while on the coach before you reach the next place you go to on the tour.

I absolutely loved it.

We all got to eat the famous cup cakes and the store is now so famous from SATC that they have their own security guards. Sometimes people wait hrs for a batch of cupcakes.

You also get to shop at the sex shop that the girl's went to in one of the episodes and it's near a gym that was filmed in one of the episodes when maranda went for a work out and it was over taken with kids for an hr. awwww. sorry I'm getting carried away but trust me the tour is worth it.
two boots pizza is famous. SATC e…
Eating a cupcake
This is the bar that Aiden and Bra…

Check New York Hotel Deals