SAS Travel 4 day Inca Trail Hike

Cusco, Peru

SAS Travel 4 day Inca Trail Hike Cusco Reviews

traveller77 travelle…
Good cooks, guides but pricey May 23, 2011
I had a great time hiking the Inca trail with SAS. Good food, great guides and a very energetic, professional and intellectual group of travellers. I booked the inca trail on the recommendation of a friend but after reaching Cusco found out that a lot of other companies charged a lot less than what we paid. Heard conflicting stories about the way SAS treats their porters. Not sure what is true. But overall no complains with SAS.
dmfairbairn dmfairba…
Aug 09, 2007
1 1/2 years ago my brother bought me a 4 day hike on the Inca trail for my b-day/xmas present (best present ever BTW). The tour company was SAS travel. Let me just say, well worth the extra pesos to get a reputable company to guide you on this magnificent hike through the Andes. The guide, Oz, was curteous, knowledgeable, and best off funny as hell. It was amazing, the group had a bunch of proters who (literally)ran up in front, setup tents, and lunch. The meals were absolutely amazing.

I have heard some horror stories from other people on the trail about horrible food, and guides that didn't seem to know anything about the history surrounding Machu Piccu.

I have just done a little research on SAS, and I saw a few blogs with people trash talking them. All I have to say is, I loved it, my brother (who's done the trail twice with SAS) loved it, and all the people in my group seemed to have a blast.

Peace I'm out!!
joebear1978 says:
How much walking per day was the trek!
Posted on: Feb 18, 2008