SANg Spa

Ubud, Indonesia

SANg Spa Ubud Reviews

canuck_downunder05 canuck_d…
Best $50 spent on Eat, Pray, Love package! Sep 25, 2011
Wow I feel amazing right now!

Aside from an amazing package and deal (in comparison to anything we could ever get at home), the pickup/drop off driver was great, there were excellent and professional therapists, this was by far the greatest, relaxing experience I have ever had.

5 hours of treatment included: a massage by two therapists at one time, body scrub, flower pedal bath, facial, hair creambath, lunch and fruit snack during the treatment.

The oils smelled amazing, the background music was relaxing, the beds comfortable and the treatment special.

We chose SANg Spa 2 because we heard it was newer and bigger. We got a 15% discount for going between 9am-2pm, although this is an offer apparently only for SANg Spa 1....The sign outside Spa 1 does not say it is specific to that location. So you may want to ask before going to Spa 2.

Rani and Trisha were fantastic!

A day spa like this at home is $500+. don't miss out. In fact try to do it twice while you are there. Well worth it!
canuck_downunder05 says:
Yeah for sure! Jason my bf loved it as well! His FB status was basically "dudes, we've been missing out"
Posted on: Sep 25, 2011
ivy says:
Well worth it to go twice! The Spa's in Ubud have the best price/quality treatments: views on rice paddies, herbal tea tea after my facial and also for my man, a relaxing atmosphere, a 'you're not a number' kind of feel.
Posted on: Sep 25, 2011
Kate_Renee Kate_Ren…
Sang Spa in Ubud Mar 18, 2011
This is a great spa in Ubud, the best! Not at all expensive and the family that runs it make you feel like your one of the family!! They have great body scrubs and massages.

Check Ubud Hotel Deals