TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,461 travelers just like you!

S-Jay
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster I

Name: SarahJane
Hometown: ST.Helens, UK
Location: ST.Helens, UK
Join Date: June 16, 2007
Contributions: S-Jay has written about 51 places, shared 883 photos, left 374 comments, and smiled 345 times.
Travel Plans
Costa Rica
Rome, Italy
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
dream destination
Would love to dive in the beautiful calm seas!
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English though my mother says Sarahish!
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
In 2005 I went to South Africa visiting friends & family which was memorable its self but also during my trip I was able to go to Usharka & get into a tank with Tiger sharks & it was a great experience to see such beautiful creatures.

In 2010 I was able to do a 5 week tour of Singapore, Australia, New Zealand & Fiji. This was amazing though the best bit was driving a camper van in New Zealand.. This was a life long dream as I have a love for camper vans old & new.
Profile
Hello There, I'm a Lancashire lass born & bread from St.Helens

No one knows how long we have on this earth, all one knows is that we must use the time we have to the fullest.
almond72 says:
Hope you are having a good time in Langkawi !
Posted on: May 22, 2017
gardkarlsen says:
Thanks :-) I see you are going to KK - are you going for the hike? If so, check out my trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Mount_Kinabalu_Malaysia_trip_report.htm - it might have some useful info :-)
Posted on: May 15, 2017
globetrotter39 says:
Yes thanks. Truly the holiday of a lifetime. I am planning to go back this year. Hope you had a great time too.
Posted on: Apr 18, 2017

S-Jay's Travel Blogs

4PLAY Taupo
Jan 02, 2011 – Feb 01, 2011
Taupo is the only place you can do 4PLAY 4PLAY is an adrenaline adventure packed combination! It includes: *Taupo Tande…
Overview 0 words 55 13 66
Waldow The Chinise Water Dragon & His Viv
Jan 17, 2011
Waldow is a Chinese Water Dragon. I found him last year in my garden, the poor thing had been cast out and had become an unwant…
Overview 0 words 4 3 2
Singapore, Austrailia, New Zealand & Fiji  Adventure
Dec 08, 2010 – Jan 04, 2011
December 2010 * Singapore * Austrailia January 2011 * New Zealand - Both Islands in a Campervan * Fiji
Overview 396 words 162 16 86

S-Jay's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Simon's Town, South Africa
A beach is a beach or so they say. However this beautiful and seemingly insignificant beach just…
Expensive "Sights & Attractions" in Chester, England, UK
The next evolutionary step for humankind is to move from human to kind.. Evolution is always qu…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in ST.Helens, UK
ST. Helens is renowned for its Glass Making with industrial giants such as St.Helens Glass & Pil…