Rynek 95 Restauracja

Rynek 95 Restauracja - Rynek 95

Rynek 95 Restauracja Poznan Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Rynek 95 Oct 01, 2015
I rarely write reviews about restaurants as I don’t want my profile to be flooded by food photos; but this time I will make an exception. In Poznan, there are many restaurants that serve traditional Polish cuisine. I believe that people coming to my country should taste delicious Polish dishes.

Rynek 95 is one of the restaurants located in the Old Town Market Square. It is a perfect location in the heart of the city. The restaurant has a really nice atmosphere, both inside and outside in the beer garden. I just love Polish beer gardens! Especially the gardens located in the Old Towns. Rynek 95 provides heaters and blankets which add an extra comfort for late summer evening chill.

The food is really good. So good that I ate most of my meals here. I tried żurek soup. Żurek is one of Poland’s food hallmarks. In Warsaw it is served in bread but in Poznan I got a normal plate. It was the best żurek soup I have ever eaten though. Till now I though that the one served in Warsaw couldn't be any best, but now unfortunately my city lost this title. The best żurek soup is served in Poznan! In Warsaw żurek soup comprises of eggs, white sausage and spices, in Poznan they add also mushrooms, an onion and potatoes. Yummy combination! Also the main dish was great. I ordered roasted tenderloins with mashed potatoes, chanterelles and vegetables! The portion was huge! Heaven in the mouth but a huge ballast for the stomach as well! The well presented food in Rynek 95 restaurant is of a great value - you get a large plate for a fairly cheap price. I haven’t tried any dessert as I was too full.
Rynek 95
Rynek 95
roasted tenderloins
the bill :P
Ils1976 says:
I am a patient person! :D *lol*
Posted on: Oct 07, 2015
EmyG says:
Im afraid you will have to wait long ;)
Posted on: Oct 06, 2015
Ils1976 says:
A bit late, but congrats nevertheless ... love your food review, so looking forward to the next! :D
Posted on: Oct 06, 2015