TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,512 travelers just like you!

RyanCorrea
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster III

Name: Ryan
Hometown: Mumbai, India
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Website: www.geckooutdooradventures.com
Join Date: April 14, 2010
Contributions: RyanCorrea has written about 10 places, shared 273 photos, left 53,456 comments, and smiled 103,147 times.
Travel Plans
Netherlands
dream destination
Seem to be making a lot of friends in Europe and specially in the Netherlands both on TB and when I travel so it's got to happen some day.
Sunderland, England, UK
dream destination
Have a good friend teaching here. May sign up for an advanced IT course.
Pantanal, Brazil
dream destination
Unexplored Wetlands,Inhospitable terrain, Annacondas & Crocodiles I hope + Bolivia & Paraguay...Flat boats,cannoes, air boats, 4WD & just trudging thru marshes with Jaguars,Macaws,Tapirs,Wolves & maybe undiscovered WILD life..it's on my bucket list.
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Hindi, can smile and dance in any language :)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
So far Cage Diving with Great White Sharks in South Africa and my last holiday diving and partying in KohTao, Phosphorescence in the sea on my night dive on Japonese Wreck, KohTao, Thailand....that was completly mental!

My Rescue Diver course - Koh Tao, October 2011
Profile
Funny, Friendly, Wicked sense of humour with those who can catch on,outgoing and always looking for that next big adventure. Love humour, nature, wildlife and the great outdoors. Amature photographer in the making. I love living off the beaten track wherever I go. Normal is just boring and more often than not really noisy and crowded. Love finding new haunts. Been a DJ, Bungee Master, learnt SCUBA diving and caged dived with Great White Sharks, been white water rafting and coming up next...Sky Diving, Paragliding, Kloofing and every extreme sport possible :)!! Oh yeah and in between it's all about the intense partying and gastronomical delights I can find with all the fantastic people I meet along the way....(well ok not all are necessarily that fantastic)... but we always have a blast ;) So in short I'm up for almost anything and love having a good time.

Oh and more importantly - I don’t have a FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter or LinkedIn account because I don’t particularly want to be found. I only keep in touch with people that I truly value, and I wonder if those friends really know that :)
DBBum says:
After reading your profile; I thought; I wanna have a beer with this guy!! Headed past Cleveland around June 10 or 11; visiting brother in Sandusky for a few days. Wanna have a beer and talk travels?
Posted on: May 07, 2017
Posted on: Mar 04, 2017

RyanCorrea's Travel Blogs

Sub Aqua, Koh Tao, Thailand
Jul 20, 2009 – Oct 01, 2011
SCUBA Diving and Partying in Thailand!
Overview 1,683 words 122 72 345

RyanCorrea's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Goa, India
Get here before sundown and you will be treated to a mind numbing sunset and spectacular 360 deg…
This review was featured on Saturday February 25th, 2012
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Goa, India
Hi Everyone, I'm constantly asked about Goa by friends, about when is the best time to go, wh…
This review was featured on Monday November 7th, 2011
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in India
Alright people let’s take it from the top 1)Nationality = Indian. Possibility of riding …
This review was featured on Wednesday August 3rd, 2011