Rutherford Grill

(707) 963-1792
Rutherford Grill - The Ribs...amazinggggggggggggg
Rutherford Grill - Oreo Dessert
Rutherford Grill - The Bar
Rutherford Grill - Chili Cornbread!
Rutherford Grill - Outdoor Seating

Rutherford Grill Reviews

rabrown rabrown
Absolutely Amazing! Aug 23, 2011
I am from Yountville but this is my all-time favorite place to eat. It is the perfect restaurant, in a small town, offering unbelievable food. It is located in a random place along highway 128, somewhat hiding off on the side but if you catch a glimpse turn around and go there. It is a wonderful restaurant, and is a spitting image of a Houston's if you have ever been. Offering great service and great food to match. I have my order set in stone, pork ribs with double mash. They are the best ribs you have ever eaten, I promise you and the potatoes are unrivalved as long as you dont mind garlic, even the coleslaw that I pass on is delicious. Start with the cornbread and a glass of wine, move onto the ribs and finish with the oreo dessert. Everything on the menu I have heard good things about but I promise you wont be disappointed with the ribs. It can be a bit pricey but if you are visiting, it is the best place for miles at a "decent price" expect to pay 15-30 for an entree. Summer and Spring lunches are ideal. Enjoy my favorite restaurant on earth!
Outdoor Seating