Rusty Pelican

(305) 361-3818

Rusty Pelican Key Biscayne Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Luxury with a priceless view Dec 10, 2012
This restaurant is high quality. It's super fancy dining with a view on the beachline of Miami.

Entering the building, the entrance already establishes the class of this restaurant.

Being walked to your table, you pass by their wine fridges which are see trough because of the windows.

When we called for reservations, we were put on hold because they were making some comedy about being full - comedy as half of tables seem to be empty.

We got a menu and ordered some caipirinha's, wines and beers.

The waiters were friendly, but some just tried too hard. I don't like that phonyness. Just be nice polite and I'm good.

With the drinks we got some toast and dip. The red salsa was very good. Just like the multigrain flat bread.

The food is high cuisine.

We ordered different entrees. I got crab sushi, my friends got cheese platter, skewers, some goat cheese dish, etc.

My sushi was excellent. I heard the other approving too.

Main dishes were high cuisine and really good, unique tastes.

My risotto with seafood was quite amazing, but it was too much to eat it all. Also the taste became a bit monotone after a while. The clams were delicious and the fish melted on my tongue!

Only my birthday girl friend took desert. For 10$ she got a pretty plate with some crumble, panacotta and red fruits.

We were full and left happy with our pictures of a priceless view outside.
entrance