Parque Municipal #107 - Barranco, Lima, Peru

Rustica Lima Reviews

sabyrock sabyrock
place to eat i lima Aug 29, 2010
Great good and great service, it's open late and even have security gard as well. the bank machine at the door for $US and people to exchange it to soles right there, right away.

This place was great and have spend my last 4 days there.

Recomendation, argentina steak or/and the grill chicken.
yadilitta yadilitta
Affordable and excellent criollo buffet in Lima - Rustica Jul 28, 2008
Nobody can doubt that the Peruvian Cuisine is becoming more popular everyday, that's one of the main reasons why there are several restaurants which offer a Peruvian buffet.

This popular restaurant is not the exception and they serve an excellent criollo buffet during the day. I think it's one of the best options for affordable criollo cuisine. Every popular Limeno dish can be found there, including ceviche, cau-cau, lomo saltado, pachamanca and a range of Peruvian potatoes.

For dessert I'll recommend you to try the picarones (pumpkin fritters) drizzled in syrup. They prepare them really good and are so tasty!

I'll suggest you coming here for the buffet, although there is also a carte menu available.

The atmosphere was great. Besides the Peruvian food you can listen to Peruvian music and even see a small show performed by the waitresses as it they were part of Coyote Ugly, haha. Their drinks are good too and the service is nice. Although it can take long if the place is packed.

They have several locations - are becoming a franchise - but I visited the one in Barranco, which is located on Barranco's main square. It's an elegant colonial house and can get very crowded on the weekend or holidays, so a reservation is recommended. At night it becomes a bar.

They open daily for lunch and dinner, Thursday-Saturday for late night.

Although I live in Lima, I went there for 1st time with Francois - a TB - and I was very happy to find this nice restaurant with an excellent Peruvian Cuisine.
the line for the buffet
Peruvian Coyote Ugly, haha
superpouf superpouf
International Buffet on the Beach Feb 21, 2008
We were brought to this great restaurant by some locals who knew the best places! We considered sitting outside but it was a bit windy so we sat by the window instead.

This buffet has a HUGE assortment! American cuisine like burgers and pizza. Many countries in South America were represented with many unusual choices. Just a few of the dishes include: ceviche, solterito, causa (pronounced: Cow-Suh), carapulcra, and tuna fruit! I went back to the buffet 5 different times because I wanted to try as many dishes as possible.

My favorites choices were: arroz con pollo, seco de res, mango, and canchita. I also LOVED the beverage: chicha morada, which is made from purple corn!

The buffet costs S./ 49.00 per person, including beverages. This is about $17.

Overall my experience here was absolutely fantastic. Beautiful views of the beach, where we watched people floating in parachutes!

The entire restaurant and their bathrooms were very clean and the servers were very friendly.

I personally tried to sample dishes I'd never had before. I was too full to try all that I wanted! I did NOT try the pizza or steak or anything that seemed American.
the entrance
the restaurant is located RIGHT ON…
some crazy cliffs immediately acro…
the line of serving dishes in the …

Related Travel Blogs About Rustica

First REAL day in Peru!
Thursday 21 Feb, 2008Finally at the hostel “El Tambo” in room #305. The local time is 3:00am! (midnight SeaTime) Whoa! I just took a shower and got confused at first... C=caliente; F=frio. Our lu…Lima. We had a FABULOUS buffet lunch at Rustica. All the food was delicious and exotic, and I tried a lot of it!! They…

Check Lima Hotel Deals