Rustic House El Abuelo

22 Tierritas, Santa Cruz de la Palma, Spain

Compare Brena Baja Hotel Rates (5.6km away)

Rustic House El Abuelo Santa Cruz de la Palma Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Rural House with beautiful surroundings Sep 30, 2008
The house is situated in one of the most picturesques zones of Santa Cruz de La Palma, very close from "La Vírgen de las Nieves". It has a spectacular terrace with views to the ravine of Juan Mayor! At night I spent hours looking at the stars and in the morning I freaked out with its views! The sunrise was beautiful, all these golden colors covering the mountains surrounding the house!

In the morning I went running all the way down the cliff until I got to Santa Cruz de La Palma. It took me around 20 minutes to go down, but I almost died going up. Actually I had to stop running and I walked all the way up. Shoot! that was tough!

"Fefi" is the owner of the place and she was extremely kind to show us everything upon our arrival. One of the nicest things about this island is the great number of rural houses you find. If you visit La Palma I strongly recommend you to stay in rural houses, the are far better than staying in a hotel with no personality!

In order to book it you need to contact:

Asociación de Turismo Rural Isla Bonita. www.islabonita.es

Booking office: reservas@islabonita.es 922 43 06 25

It is fun, as in the main office they give you all details to get to the place. In some cases you have to meet the owner at a meeting point and then they take you to the place. A whole adventure!!!!

Compare Brena Baja Hotel Rates (5.6km away)

Rustic House El Abuelo Map