Russian River Pub

11829 River Road, Forestville, CA, USA

Russian River Pub Forestville Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Chicken Wings in Wine Country Aug 17, 2008
Another Guy Fieri notable from the Food Network's Diners, Drive In's, and Dives is the Russian River Pub in Forestville. It's quite a trek off the beaten path but a beautiful drive through Sonoma County wine country and if you keep going, it will drop you off on Highway 1 in Jenner, where the Russian River meets the Pacific Ocean.

Now, Russian River Pub is known for their chicken wings. Sadly, I admit I am not a huge sauced chicken wing fan. I've grown very selective and think I like more baked and non traditional buffalo wings. Sorry!!!

The wings come in three flavors: regular/traditional buffalo, terriyaki, or bbq. Now the regular is fairly spicy. For Melanie, she doesn't like spicy food so she opted to go with the BBQ. We split a large order of 20 wings ($12.95) split between the two flavors.

The wings were good - a bit crispy which I liked since it reminded me more of the baked ones I've fallen in love with at the Tap House in Las Vegas. Although Russian River Pub is known for their chicken wings, they also feature some pretty fancy daily specials that are all homemade recipes.

This is definitely a dive and a popular place with locals. There is a pool table and some outdoor seating as well. I think Melanie and I met the owner Wendy and she was very cool - apparently a friend of Guy Fieri for many years. Our idol! LOL.

If you happen to be out near Guerneville in Sonoma Wine Country, take a trip out. It's a nice drive to keep heading out to the coast and take Hwy 1 back down to Bodega Bay where you can cut back into the 101 and Santa Rosa area.
mellemel8 mellemel8
ONE OF GUY FIERI'S DRIVE IN'S, DINERS, AND DIVES Aug 17, 2008
If you like the FOOD NETWORK and watch GUY FIERI'S SHOW "DRIVE IN, DINERS, AND DIVES. this is one of the dives.

erin and i wanted a snack. since we plan to have cupcakes and frozen yogurt later. we both shared a double order of wings which was 10 wings. erin and had spicy and i had mild. it was pretty good. i know there are others in the menu that are special.

i would like to try:

Prime Rib French Dip

Served w/ homemade Au Jus on a french roll

Ranch Cut Steak

USDA Choice w/ lettuce, tomato, red onion and mayonnaise on a french roll

Grilled Chicken Breast

Served w/ BBQ sauce and jack cheese on a toasted bun

Pesto Chicken Breast

Melted swiss cheese, tomato, red onion and lettuce served on toasted garlic bread

it is pretty much a log cabin in wine county. however, it serves very unique items on the menu. i would come back.
wings