Find a Russia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Russia travel buddy? Meet Russia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 528,912 members and has been featured in:

to September 4, 2017
Philip is traveling to Saint Petersburg, Russia
16 vouches 6 awards
Go and settle in Russia, teach English and have a family!
to December 31, 2014
Oksana is traveling to Moscow, Russia
I live in Moscow. I would be happy to meet up and show you around my city or to help with advice. If you need some help with booking tickets, hotels, excursion, don't hesitate to contact me. In return i want to get language practice (english, spanish).
to December 31, 2014
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Saint Petersburg, Russia
Interests: I've got a horse called Ajax. He's my all, and the one who keeps me from travelling too much.
to March 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Sakha Yakutia, Russia
Interests: Obsessed by the kitchen(actually my work in Japanese restaurant),by languages,Argentino tango,judo... More interesting meeting with people,get a knowledge of the different cultures.
to October 10, 2014
Andy is traveling to Moscow, Russia
I take early retirement so can travel from May 2014, but no time limit on return
to May 29, 2015
Juliana is traveling to Moscow, Russia
Hello people , I am a student in Russia with no friends , My lessons have not started yet . I live here in my aunts , all they work all the day and no time to take me out.. I want to see good places …
to September 23, 2014
AJ is traveling to Russia
After 2 years of living in the UK, I'm heading back home to Sydney, Australia - the long way! Yes, that's right - I've decided to make that long trip even longer. I love travelling, and like to re…
to September 17, 2014
Alex is traveling to Moscow, Russia
2 awards
ไม่เป็นไร
to June 22, 2015
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Moscow, Russia
Canadian living in Moscow for a year. Grew up in a small town in NW Ontario. I've traveled and lived overseas-Asia, Middle East, now Russia for the past 8 years. Always interested in travel, meeti…
Nicola is traveling to Transiberian, Russia
I'm looking for a pleasant person who is dreaming to do the TRANSIBERIAN railroad, crossing also MONGOLIA, and ending in BEIJING (possibility to keep going to Indochina is also considered).
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Russia
lookin for someone who's up for:moscow to beijing. since i can't effort the transiberian train, i want to take the local ones and busses to get there. moscow-irkusk-ulaanbaator-beijing. which destinations are in between-we will see:)
to September 5, 2014
Leo is traveling to Yekaterinburg, Russia
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you di…
to September 15, 2014