Russell Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells

Russell Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells Rates and Deals

Russell Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells Reviews

SamsTravels SamsTrav…
This hotel is overpriced and out of date!!! Feb 17, 2011
I used to work at this hotel many years ago as a receptionist and have been back recently as a guest and had to review it to share with you….. seriously don’t bother!

So you walk into the hotel are immediately welcomed with a dim bad lit entrance and met my a receptionist who’s English was terrible and who’s accent was so thick, so much so that I had to keep repeating myself and was so conscious that I would offend her by asking things over and over again. I felt so awkward.

All the hotel is wallpapered throughout and it looked to be frank a bit grim, it was extremely out dated and just wasn’t nice. It reminded me of a seedy hotel out of a movie that an affair would take place and from the state of the room I fears were realised.

The rooms to be fair are a good size but that is the only good thing, it has become so run down and hasn’t changed a bit since I worked there nearly 10 years ago!! The whole hotel was completely outdated and really could do with a lick of paint. The walls in our bedroom were even carpeted. I mean what the hell is that all about?? The breakfast room smelt funny and when I went down to breakfast the tables had not been tidied away front he previous people leaving which is seriously bad in my book.

We had accidently booked to single beds and had asked to swap and was informed that there were no spare rooms, but we no for a fact that when we got there 3 people had already checked in and then checked out again in the space or a few hours... The staff did not seem to want to cater for our needs and I was overall really disappointed.

I also needed to iron some clothes and had to pay a deposit to borrow an iron and waited a good twenty mins for someone to bring the iron to me. Which may I add the ironing board was falling to pieces...I was not impressed by this at all.

There is a car park which is a bonus as t.Wells is expensive to park. However the car park itself is so difficult to manoeuvre and is really tight. The outside of the hotel looks ok and quite sweet really but its front lets it down with cheap patio furniture which is neither relaxing nor inviting at all.

The location of the hotel isn’t bad, its not to far away from the centre at all actually, but this has to be one of the only good points about it. T.Wells is filled with copious amount of quality hotels and accommodation and for what we paid, I just cant see where the value for money is and should I stay here again, I would book elsewhere!

This hotel is overpriced, out of date and a hole and I will not be visiting again.

Russell Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells Overview

The Russell Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Royal Tunbridge Wells. The Russell Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom features amenities such as hair dryer, internet access (wireless), ironing board, television, bathtub. This Royal Tunbridge Wells accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. Along with its convenient location in Royal Tunbridge Wells, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Royal Tunbridge Wells. Make your reservation at the Russell Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Russell Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shops in Hotel