Rue Cler Market

Rue Cler, Paris, France

Rue Cler Market Paris Reviews

brooklynitus brooklyn…
Little Town! Jan 19, 2011
What a cute little street! It didn't even feel like I was in Paris on Rue Cler, it was like a little town in France - loved it
HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Fabulous outdoor market Sep 06, 2009
The Rue Cler market is a street market. I visited on a Sunday morning, so if you were planning on visiting yourself I'd check to make sure that the market is as vibrant during the week as it was on the weekend.

The Rue Cler is a street not far from Hotel Invalides that has a variety of places to purchase food items. I went with designs on having something tasty for breakfast. I was pretty surprised by the scene on the street that morning. I stopped into a produce store and grabbed some bananas before crossing the street to look at the offerings at the bakery. I grabbed a chocolate eclair and pain du chocolat figuring it might be a while before I'm near a place to grab a quick bite again.

The chocolate eclair was your typical eclair shell, though they seem to just do them better in Paris, filled with some kind of chocolate filling and topped with some chocolate icing. The pain du chocolate was typical of what you'd find all over town.

With fromageries, butchers, bakeries, produce markets, and various other options on the Rue Cler it's definitely a great way to start your Sunday morning.
Ashley5 Ashley5
Rue Cler Nov 06, 2009
Rue Cler is a street in Paris that is traffic free, and is basically a place to shop for foods. We visited the famous Rue Cler market street in Paris on our way back to our hotel. It was located one street down from our hotel street. We had passed by it several times before,but didn't walk down it. We went looking for a late evening snack. We were impressed with all the different shops that lined the streets. We went in the evening time. There were so many different bakeries, produce shops, fromageries, and wine shops. This street was definitely a good street to go to for breakfasts, and snacks. They had so much fruit that looked really good...and I'm not much of a fruit eater.

Check Paris Hotel Deals