Ruby Tuesday

6601 South Van Dorn Street, Alexandria, VA, USA
www.rubytuesday.com - 703-921-5006
Ruby Tuesday - Bacon Cheeseburger served with French Fries and Grilled Green Beans.
Ruby Tuesday - Half Rack Classic Barbecue Baby-Back Ribs with Loaded Baked Potato and Grilled Green Beans
Ruby Tuesday - Garden Bar selections
Ruby Tuesday - Ruby Tuesday of Kingstowne

Ruby Tuesday Alexandria Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
American Cuisine at Ruby Tuesday Jan 27, 2013
Ruby Tuesday is among our reliable go-to restaurants when on a road trip. We've visited locations in Williamsburg, VA, Winchester, VA, and Wilkes-Barre, PA, among others. The chain presents consistently well prepared American cuisine.

Ruby Tuesday of Kingstowne, in the Kingstowne area of Fairfax County, is our local one. We often come here after seeing a film at the nearby Kingstowne Cinema.

Ruby Tuesday has Burgers as well as a number of main dishes including steaks, chicken, seafood, and ribs. I am more into meat dishes when I come here. I like their Bacon Cheeseburger or Classic Cheeseburger among burger offerings. Unlike other restaurants, Rudy Tuesday burgers come with two sides, so one can enjoy French fries as well as another vegetable. My favorite vegetable now is the Grilled Green Beans. Delicious and unlike any other green beans I have tasted.

Among main dishes, I like the Half Rack Baby Back Ribs. The meat is tender and melts off the rib! I might have French fries or a loaded baked potato along with the green beans.

But Ruby Tuesday has long been famous for its extensive Garden Bar. This is the best salad bar going! Romain lettuce, and spinach to start with selections like tomatoes, green peppers, onions, carrots, olives, cheese, cucumbers, and potato salad. (Hopefully, the staff remember to replenish it, which the staff usually does, but sometimes they can be behind.) The Garden Bar can be added to any main dish for a small extra charge. Or, it you can make it a meal itself!

Free WiFI is another plus! Several locations in the greater Washington, DC, area.

Try Ruby Tuesday when you encounter it on the road.
Ruby Tuesday of Kingstowne
Garden Bar selections
Bacon Cheeseburger served with Fre…
Half Rack Classic Barbecue Baby-Ba…
Ils1976 says:
Looks delicious! :D
Posted on: Jan 30, 2013
bigmac993 says:
Can't wait to eat food like this when I go home!
Posted on: Jan 29, 2013