250 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, HI, USA

Roy's Waikoloa Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Good service, average food Jul 20, 2012
The best part about this meal was the drinks, the free appetizer and dessert. Service was great as well but our actual meals were only ok.

When we arrived we were immediately greeted and seated at a lovely table which overlooked the little lake/inlet. Our server was prompt and very sweet. There were other servers or help staff that were also very attentive to our needs. It was quite nice.

Too many ingredients in the meals. Really! When you have fresh seafood and fresh meat, why kill it with 100 different things! Just let the meal speak for itself. Maybe it's just the Hawaiian way, but there's just so much going on in any given entree.

My Mai Tai was great- I would say not sure how you can mess it up, but I've seen it done. And desserts, oh my! So good! They do have a great marking scheme going as you have to order warm desserts before your meal comes. They say it takes 20-30 minutes to make...or they just want you to order before you're full. Either way, it was the best part of the menu. We had a banana cake thing and a chocolate peanut butter cookie thing (sorry I don't remember exactly what it was...) but man were they good!

Compare Waikoloa Village Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

Roy's Map