Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding Reviews

gypsybabe gypsybabe
The Royal Wedding Jun 29, 2011
29th April 2011

I know its a bit late for this entry but been traveling abit lately and this was the last note I wrote :(

The day has been chosen as the day for the Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding day and in the frenzy of everyone getting involved we have organised a street party in our close just like may many parties happening all over. As the weather forecast is of rain later we will be holding the party at afternoon. To help out arrange things I am suppose to go by 10 am so here I am awake by 8:00, very unusual for me unless I was going for birding!

As I start getting ready mother shouts ‘ wear something nice its a party’ boohoo taste being the reason for my mother to worry I might go dressed inappropriately for the occasion is only a street party I have not been invited to the Royal wedding mom ! But everyone here seem to be over whelmed and overjoyed ...including Google!!! I have not seen my father glued to the TV like this except the day India and Pakistan were playing during world cup semi finals and obviously the finals against Shrilanka!

However I must confess the live telecast on sky news was very interesting ...I do adore the way Royal Family conducts themselves...ok, leaving a few odd ones out. They certainly makes us respect and appreciate them through their deeds...the custom of returning the bouquet to the tomb of ‘unknown soldiers’ being one of them.

Prince William dressed in his Colonel uniform complete with his regiment cap looked extremely impressive and Kate wearing a mix of local and international designers was very adorable. The drama and charm is just like in fairy tales. It is pity the sun isn’t shining and hence I couldn’t make the effort of going to the city where the ceremony is taking place in the Westminster abbey.

But there are some photos from our little local party to share :D

May God bless the couple and they live happily ever after just like in fairy tales.
England Map