Royal Villa Jepun

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Royal Villa Jepun Ubud Reviews

pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Beautiful retreat Mar 25, 2016
I spent 3 days 4 nights at Royal Villa Jepun. It was incredibly difficult to narrow down a hotel selection for Ubud, so many looked fabulous. In the end I got a discounted rate through expedia so snapped it up.

The hotel is small, maybe only 10 or 12 villas. Most of which face on to the pool, except mine but such small grounds it wasn't a problem. I was a little disappointed to not have an outdoor bathroom, that kind of swayed me on expedia but think it was just my villa, the rest have outdoor bathrooms. The rooms/villas were huge, big 4 poster bed with full height mosquito nets. The rooms were clean and well maintained.

Breakfast is provided and you get a choice of a few options, like indonesian, american and european. it comes with a fruit salad and then an omlete, pancakes or rice dish. freshly squeezed juice and tea or coffee.

The staff were also very helpful and if you want to book a tour, taxi, bus transfer etc they can do this at reception.

Overall a very chilled and relaxed atmosphere. The only thing that put me off was it was a good 20-30 min walk into the centre of ubud. Fine in the day but in the evenings maybe better to take a taxi. I think it was approx 50,000IDR from hotel to centre of Ubud. There are a few restaurants nearby but not a big selection. But if you are looking to relax in a quaint setting then I'd recommend this place.

Check Ubud Hotel Deals