Royal Room

Royal Room Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Royal Room - Mink Oct 13, 2013
Royal Room is a lounge cum club together with Mink replacing Stereo Lounge at Pan Pacific Hotel.

It has been around for 2 years now. Cover charge should costs about $28 or $30. Once you are inside the Royal Room, you can also go into Mink provided you get your wrist stamped for Mink as well.

The crowd is mainly locals, plenty of Chinese. The age of group is mainly working adults, however of late there seem to be plenty of youngsters (tertiary students or boys serving their National Service all below the age of 25) coming which makes for the clubbing experience less appealing to me.

The Q starts at 10/ 10.30pm. Royal Room plays a mix of RNB, Top40s and sometimes a bit of 80s.

By 1.30 or 2 am, most of us would have moved from Royal Room to Mink which plays mainly techno/ trance. Reason being, I think most of us need to get a bit drunk or high to be able to enjoy the music at Mink!! lol!! Mink can get very crowded by then. Also because if you had started early enough in Royal Room, you might note that the DJ repeats his music which pretty much annoys me.

So I would recommend this club, if you wanna be away from the hustle of CQ and away from prostitutes. So far I have not met the likes of them in the club mainly cos you don't normally see tourist in this club despite that its at the ground floor of the hotel!
Me in Royal Room. Yeah the room ca…
Singapore Map