Royal Park Hotel

258 West 97th Street, New York, NY, USA
Royal Park Hotel - AFTER SHOPPING TILL I DROP.  LOL
Royal Park Hotel - MY 29TH BIRTHDAY.  I'M HEADING TO THE SATC TOUR
Royal Park Hotel - ON MY WAY TO SHOP TILL I DROP
Royal Park Hotel - TWO BOOTS PIZZA.  THEY MAKE THE MOST AMAZING PIZZA.  THE GIRL'S FROM SACT EAT AT TWO BOOTS PIZZA IN ONE OF THEIR EPISODES BUT AT A DIFFERENT ONE
Royal Park Hotel - THE ROOM I CHANGED TO
Royal Park Hotel - AT A GREEK CAFE NOT FAR FROM THE HOTEL.  IT'S WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE.
COME OUT OF THE HOTEL, TURN RIGHT AND TAKE A RIGHT AT THE END OF THE STREET AND WALK DOWN THE RD.
Royal Park Hotel - BREAKFAST AT THE GREEK CAFE

Check New York Hotel Deals

Royal Park Hotel New York Reviews

Nazira Nazira
Royal Park Hotel May 09, 2011
I was quite disappointed with the royal park hotel. When I looked at their web site, the pictures looked fresh and as though the hotel was well maintained but it couldn't be further from the truth.

Don't stay on the ground floor as the windows have iron bars on them and no sun light gets in. Avoid the room on the right as soon as you walk into the hotel as the room is depressing. The walls are dark red and black. The beds are close to the floor and there was only one working electrical socket that worked in the whole room.

The bathroom is tiny but the bath tub you have to stand in so you can shower makes having a wash mission impossible. The shower curtin stuck to me and I felt sick.

The next day I was moved to a different room which I was happy with. I made a point of asking to be moved for many reasons. Firstly I paid good money and secondly I was there for 2wks and no way was I staying in a dark depressing room with a tiny bathroom and only one electrical socket that worked.

The location of the hotel is great. When you walk out of the hotel, turn right, then turn right at the end of the street and you'll find a bus stop. The bus will take you all the way to TIMES SQUARE.

There is also a train station opposite the street.

There's plenty of different places to eat aswell for all different budgets. There's a 24hr Mc d's, two boots pizza, a subway, dunking donuts and lots of cafe's that serve all types of fresh made sandwiches, cakes, hot drinks etc.

The hotel is clean but it's just out of date on the decoration front and could do with a re-vamp.

It's safe enough. I don't know if there are any security officers in the hotel, but the staff have walkie talkies...

The staff are warm, polite, friendly and very helpful.

I enjoyed my 2 wk stay but I wouldn't stay here again. I prefer to be in a hotel that has food on offer and is better decorated but for what you pay, I guess it's ok. It's just not my cup of tea.

The rooms are all different. I stayed in a double double en suite room. Some rooms have bunk beds and shared bathrooms.

I did see one of the shared bathrooms. It had toilet paper in it and was very clean indeed. No hairs in the shower tray or sink. I was impressed.
THE ROOM I CHANGED TO
MY 29TH BIRTHDAY. I'M HEADING TO …
ON MY WAY TO SHOP TILL I DROP