Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi

Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi Rates and Deals

Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Wonderful Hotel and outstanding location Mar 30, 2013
I had no idea of what to expect from a hotel in Hanoi as I had never been there before and I started to look for a fair hotel in the city center of Hanoi and I went for the Royal Palace Hotel. I went to the hotel directly from the airport where I took one of the quite fair prized taxis. The ride took 45 minutes and I was totally amazed by the number of scooters buzzing around us like bees. The taxi driver didn’t drive in to the narrow street of the hotel but that didn’t matter because the hotel was only 15 meter down the street.

The hotel was easily found and I walked in to a quite busy reception. It took some time before they found my booking and I could see on the desperation of the guys and girls behind the counter that something was wrong. After a short while they confronted me with their problem. I had booked a top room with a balcony but it was not free. They were naturally very sorry and offered me to go to another hotel but they told me that they also had a nice room but without the balcony. I decided to take the room, as I felt that I had been traveling a lot already that day.

I took the elevator to the 6th floor and was quite positively surprised when I saw the room. The room had a long hall with a large bathroom. The bed was a huge king size, with a huge wooden board as a headboard and shelves. There were large windows overviewing the narrow streets and rooftops and the room was really bright. There was a completely full minibar and a whole basket of different goodies standing on the table and the prices were mouth wandering, so I quickly opened a bottle a beer and had some crisps smiling at the room where I was going to spend the 5 coming nights.

There was free Wi-Fi connection but I had some problems in keeping a stable connection but I quickly found out that there was a neighboring hotel that had a better connection so I used that one as my preferred one. The bathroom was nice and large. I was truly happy with what I was given and then there was the price of the room that was really cheap. The location turned out to be really awesome; near the city, some really nice restaurants and a café where I spent some goo time; The Social Club.

The best thing about the hotel was the people working there; they were amazing, friendly and totally service minded. At one point I went down to the reception with 2 kg of laundry and less than one minute later a scooter came up and picked up the laundry. When I came back in the evening the laundry was given back to me, and the price was less than 3 dollar. The last day they arranged a taxi for me for a very cheap price and they had been amazingly friendly all the stay.
The room
The bed
The windows covered
The desk and the basket with goodi…
francesii francesii
Great Service May 03, 2011
Great service. I think they did the interior design themselves though. The guys working the desk were so helpful. The man running the place had the best English. There was free internet and a computer in every room in addition to a tv and dvd player. It was my father's birthday the day we arrived and they noticed this on his passport. When we entered the room we were greeted by flowers and a birthday cake. It is located in the old city and so much is within walking distance.
RoxyK RoxyK
Safe Haven from Solo Travellers Apr 24, 2011
Great little hotel located just far enough from the hustle and bustle but close enough to explore hanoi by foot. Safe Location for those travelling on your own, clean and comfortable rooms all with their own computer and wifi if needed. Staff are friendly and helpful with organising tours and transfers(some more then others but I think that comes with experience). Overall great little hotel if you want to feel safe and looked after but not so much if you want to be in the middle of the action.

Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi Overview

This 3-star hotel lies in central Hanoi, a five minute walk from Saint Joseph Cathedral. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Hanoi with Hoan Kiem Lake and Friendship Cultural Palace only 10 minutes away. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping.

The Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi employees are available 24/7 and can book tours and tickets. Wellness facilities include a spa bath / jacuzzi, a sauna and a jacuzzi, and a relaxing massage session can be requested. There is a beauty salon, a business centre and a concierge, and Wi-Fi is available.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms at the hotel offer a plasma / LCD TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe. The en suite bathrooms include a hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and a shower.

Royal Palace Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Cell phone/mobile rental
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Free Parking