Royal Pacific Resort Gold Coast
Royal Pacific Resort Gold Coast Rates and Deals
Royal Pacific Resort Gold Coast Reviews
Royal pacific Resort on the Broadwater Oct 17, 2011
'Excuse me ladies, can I ask you a question? Why did you choose to stay here, of all places? It seems to be quite far out from everything.' The bus driver seem to be very curious that 2 young adults chose to stay so far away from the Surfers Paradise.
1. Every unit of the apartment overlooks the beautiful blue ocean. You see it from the balcony, from the dining area, and from the kitchen.
2. We prefer to stay away from the crowd and enjoy a quiet night with minimal (or no) traffic.
3. The beach is about 20 steps away from the entrance of the hotel. Of course you don't get as much sand as what you see in Surfer's Paradise, but imagine having the whole beach to yourself! Perfect privacy!
4. Bus stop is just at the entrance and busses come every 30mins.
5. If you need to get something to eat, there's a supermarket and some eateries 5-8 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
6. The receiptionist is VERY nice and helpful!
7. The unit is spacious, clean, cozy, comfortable.... Nothing to complain! Comes with a kitchen, microwave, oven, stove, fridge, dish washer, vacumn cleaner, iron, washing machine and dryer, a comfy queen size bed, a big cupboard with sufficient clothes hanger and full size mirror, tv and dvd player
8. Facilities include swimming pool, sauna, gym, BBQ pit, internet and printing (charged), games room (I couldn't find it though), vending machines, 1 parking bay per unit, and lots of tour brochures.
9. They provide you with a long list of home delivery services for you to choose from.
10. You get a homey feeling as the residence are mostly families - no noisy parties/loud music.
1. Reception is not 24 hours. It operates only up to 5pm on weekdays, and earlier on weekends.
2. TV channels are limited. You'll have to pay extra to get more channels.
3. Only 2 bars of mini soap, 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 rolls of toilet papers are provided. You'll have to bring your own toiletries. They however provide dish washing liquid and power, as well was washing powder for the washing machine. You'll have to pay to rent the hair dryer.
4. Far out from the city. But if you have the freedom pass that allows you unlimited bus rides for a limited number of days, or if you're driving, being away from the Surfer's Paradise should not be a concern.
Surfer's Paradise was a bit congested at this time of the year due to lots of road constructions and renovation, and their preparation for a motor race. Staying here at Royal Pacific was a very good choice and never regretted it. Fully recommended for those who prefer quiet and peaceful holidays.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Royal Pacific Resort Gold Coast Overview
At just a 15-minute drive from Movie World, Sea World, Dream World and Wet 'n' Wild, the Royal Pacific Resort Hotel offers waterfront Gold Coast apartments where you are sure to want for nothing thanks to a range of top notch amenities, an excellent location and great views. Sit back and relax at the Royal Pacific Resort where you can stay in your very own apartment yet have all the facilities of a hotel. Spend some time in the heated outdoor pool, relax in the jacuzzi, go for a light workout in the gym or challenge fellow guests to a game of pool or table tennis. This Gold Coast Australia apartment has 2 undercover outdoor Barbecues so the fishing enthusiasts among you can catch their lunch or dinner and have a fresher than fresh BBQ! Those who want to do absolutely nothing can wander down to the beach or unwind in the sauna in the spa center. The local shopping center is only a 5-minute walk away putting everything you need for a great holiday in Gold Coast at your fingertips. The Royal Pacific Resort has a bus stop on its doorstep and onsite staff who can help with all your tourist and accommodation needs.
Royal Pacific Resort Amenities