Royal Macae Palace Hotel

Check Macae Hotel Deals

Royal Macae Palace Hotel Reviews

nwintarti nwintarti
Affordable Hotel by The Beach Aug 28, 2009
Many places in Macae located next to the beach, so if this hotel has a nice view...it's not the only one! Actually to see the nicest part of the beach (where the pavement are wood and shower available for public), we only need to walk 15 minutes.

Like all other hotel in Brazil, the room service is 24 hours and the restaurant closed at midnite. So never worry about being hungry in the middle of the nite and got nothing to eat.

The thing is, the bell boy is a bit pushy! Insist a lot to carry your bag in the effort to get a tip. I arrived with 1 backpack! So i got to say no to the offer. In the process of check in, this bell boy pull my bag slowly and said "let me take it for you". I snapped to him "I already said no! All of my documents are here and i need it for checking in". Then he stopped offering help.

I stayed for 2 days but got charged for 3 because in the morning (5am), i already mentioned i want to check out only to find out my pick up is not until 12pm. So after i paid everything, i asked if i can go back to my room. But instead the receptionist offer me a new room. He is not being nice at all, he tried to charge another nite which he will not able to do if i only staying in my old room.

Royal Macae Palace Hotel Overview

Discover all that Macae has to offer with Royal Macae Palace Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer. This Macae accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. The hotel offers jacuzzi, gym, sauna, outdoor pool to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your reservation at the Royal Macae Palace Hotel quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Royal Macae Palace Hotel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor