Royal Inn Pigeon Forge

Royal Inn Pigeon Forge Rates and Deals

Royal Inn Pigeon Forge Reviews

xavier999 xavier999
Bad service, not very clean Sep 22, 2009
My mother and I went to this hotel because we found a coupon in a guide book for $10 off the two person rate. When I went to check-in the lady informed me we could not use the coupon because they had reached their daily limit. I asked what she meant and she said the owner only allowed a certain number of those coupons to be used per day. I asked if I had missed some restriction on the coupon or if it was for only certain types of rooms that were unavailable and she said no, there was nothing on the coupon about that and the rooms were not the issue. Just if fewer people had used it when they checked in I could use it now, but the owner's policy was to only allow so many of them to be used daily. I should have walked out right then for them not honoring a valid coupon, but we had some upcoming plans and I did not want to spend a lot of time looking around for rooms so I went ahead and got a room. As we walked by the swimming pool to our room I noted the lovely algae that totally filled the pool (see attached pic). The room itself was for the most part sanitary though certainly not spotless. There was one spot on the ceiling that looked like mold (pic attached). The towels were pretty much the standard low quality itty bitty towels used by low end motels that you can barely dry off with, but they were clean thankfully. The only other negative thing was the wall in front of most of the sink that could be a very tight squeeze for some people (pic attached). I will say the hotel was fairly inexpensive, but the fact they would not honor a valid coupon says a lot about what they think of their customers.
I hope you like algae!
Mold on the ceiling - I like mushr…
A little cramped.

Royal Inn Pigeon Forge Overview

Royal Inn is your best place to stay in the center of Pigeon Forge in the Great Smoky Mountain area of east Tennessee. This inn is located on the main parkway of the city. We are an easily accessible location situated near Traffic Light No 3 on Parkway and Wears Valley Road junction. Most of all the popular restaurants, shopping malls, and Dollywood are easily accessible from our inn. Convenient to Gatlinburg, Townsend, Smoky Mountains, Cherokee, and Ski Mountain.

Royal Inn Amenities