Royal Court Apartments London

Royal Court Apartments London Rates and Deals

Royal Court Apartments London Reviews

mirkku387 mirkku387
Affordable, comfortable, clean and centrally located Jun 19, 2011
Royal Court Apartments took me by surprise. How can you stay in a refurbished apartment next to Paddington station for only 39 GBP?! Everything was great: I got upgraded to a twin room (had booked a single). The bed was extremely comfortable, you had your own fridge, cooking and coffee making facilities and a flat screen TV with good selection of channels. The staff was nice and professional and there was wifi available in the lounge. I'm definitely going again!

If I would really have to make up something I didn't like, the view wasn't exactly spectacular as the apartment was situated half underground. There was also some minor noise from the corridor, but nothing too bothering.
51 Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater
A refurbished twin room for 39 GBP!
The kitchenette
Nice shower
Stephanos666 Stephano…
Basic, Comfortable, Great location. Nov 13, 2011
I have now stayed in the place for the last 4 visits I've taken to London.It's Basic and Comfortable. BUt if you are going to Explore London as I tend to do then All i need is a bed for the night in a good Location for a decent price. The Royal court apartments ticks all those boxes for me.

The bedrooms have all be different each time I have been there. none of them have a any decent view to speak of but if you aren't planning on spending all day looking out you room window then that shouldn't be an issue. Just minutes walk from Both Hyde park, Paddington Station and UNderground and Lancaster Gate tube station. It's easy to get to anywhere you want to go.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. One of the occasions I was staying here I arrived early about 8:30 am. The staff Let me store my luggage in the sotrage room free of charge. There was wifi in the lounge free newspapers everyday. The rooms were clean, Comfortable basic TV with very few channels but again this was not a problem for me.

I found the Small kitchenette to be very useful with the Microwave and fridge. All cutlery and crockery provided. Meant I just bought a box of cereal and some milk and I was sorted for breakfast every morning.
Very comfortable bed
Nice sofa to relax after a long da…
Useful Kitchenette
Petra2111 Petra2111
cheap apartments near Hyde Park and subway Nov 22, 2008
We've stayed here for 3 days from 22 nov till 25 nov 2008. We had an apartment on the highest level and on the backside of the hotel so we didn't had any troubles with the noise from outside or neighbours.

It was sober but clean and the room was quit big.

The staff is real nice and helpfull. On the last day they kept our suitcase in a storage away till we had to go home so that we could spend our last hours in the city without the heavy suitcase. That's always nice.

The location is their best attraction, you only have to walk a couple minutes and you are on Bayswater Road next to Hyde Park. Subwaystation Lancaster Gate is near and one stop away from the beginning of the Oxfordstreet/Marble Arch.

Queensway and Notting Hill (with the famous Portobello Road market) is also nearby, as well as the new Shopping Mall at Shepherd's Bush.

So, lots of great things to do in the surroundings!!

We had a lovely time here!!!!

Royal Court Apartments London Overview

The Royal Court London can be found quite close to Hyde Park. This hotel in London offers travelers convenient access to a wide array of attractions. Madame Tussaud’s, Buckingham Palace, Picadilly Circus, the Tower of London and the British Museum are all within easy reach of the hotel. The Royal Court Apartments London is located only a few minutes from bus and underground stops. Public transit, rental cars, and taxis offer easy access to Heathrow Airport and all London attractions.

All of the guest accommodations at the hotel are full apartments. Each of the 76 apartments is fully en suite and offers a kitchenette as well as a dining area and a television. Private bathrooms are offered in all guestrooms and each apartment includes a safe and a work desk.

Guests will find many shopping and dining options near the hotel. There is a 24 hour reception area on offer. The hotel also offers security as well as daily maid service.

Royal Court Apartments Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower