Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

Miami, Florida

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Miami Reviews

FishAtHeart FishAtHe…
Get Out There! May 01, 2008
Ok - so I didn't know how which catagory this subject would fit into, so please forgive me for this subject under travel tips.

Get Out There is the slogan for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. I gotten hooked on cruising especially in the Caribbean during Ohio winters. When it is cold, snowy, and gray, I dream of the warm turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The whole cruise thing began with our first - a Western Caribbean adventure.

Our travel agent helped us choose a cruise line, destinations, and travel arrangements. Since we had worked with her on other travels, she pretty much knew our likes and dislikes, and our activity levels. Her suggestion was Royal Caribbean. The ships, ports of call, and activities abroad match us perfectly.

RCCL's ships are among some of the newest in the business. They have something for everyone. The prices are comparable to other lines, but I actually think the staff is the best! From reservations to captains to cruise directors to stateroom attendants and dining room staff, the people are what makes the whole cruise experience fun and exciting.

We have been to some great cities and islands on RCCL ships. Our latest cruise - Southern Caribbean in Jan. 2008 - visited beautiful tropical islands. We got to experience unique tours and activities on each island. We like to go all the time! You just can't see things or learn cultures if you don't get going! There is always time for relaxing on the "at sea" days. We've been whale watching, snorkeling, tried snuba, visited waterfalls, walked thru rainforests, went zip-lining thru Jamaica, and had drinks at the bars.

The RCCL people will treat you right! My next cruise will be number 8, with the previous seven all being on RCCL ships. I just can't imagine cruising on another line.

I guess my advice is to give Royal Caribbean a try and Get Out There!
aksy says:
nice to hear that)) I just a get job with RCCL)) I am a ballroom dancer, so after one month start work on the cruse )))
Posted on: Aug 09, 2011