Casablanca, Morocco

Royal Air Maroc Casablanca Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Be careful with what you pack in your checked in bags Jan 22, 2011
This was my first time flying Royal Air Maroc. All my 4 flights with them were operated by B737 aircrafts. The interior was blue and green and the wall between business and economy class was decorated with a pattern that looked like the typical Moroccan tiles.

The seats were comfortable ant the leg space good. Both cabin and toilets were clean. Just wish that they had liquid soap in the toilet instead of a bar of soap, which everyone touches.

The crew was courteous, but not very friendly. On the first flight one of the crew members spoke to me in French. When he realized that I did not speak French, he tried to explain it in English, which he totally failed, then gave up end left. They knew their announcements in English, but could not speak much English beside that. I thought English was a minimum requirement when flying international flights, particularly flights to England.

From London to Casablanca we were served a hot lunch. My vegetarian meal was nothing great and it was very little food. Half of the meal consisted of peas. We all know what peas, beans and cabbage do in your stomach in a preasure cabin. These things are not suitable as airline food. The vegetarian meal was the same on both flights to Burkina Faso!

When I picked up my bag in Ouagadougou, I immediately saw that someone had gone through my bag. It could only have happened in Casablanca where we had a lot of time. The lock was gone and when I opened the bag I found a big mess. I had packed everything neatly in packing cubes. All my cloths had been pulled out of them and just been stuffed back in. It absolutely disgusted me to see that some dirty hands had gone through all my lingerie. I was also upset to see that half of the crayons and pens that I had brought for the children in Burkina Faso were stolen. You can obviously not trust Royal Air Maroc. Some of the other people also had their bags “checked”, but nothing was stole from them.
Royal Air Maroc in Casablanca
My window seat
alyssa_ob says:
Bummer! That doesn't sound like a good airline at all! Though many seem to be like that.
Posted on: Apr 06, 2011
sarahsan says:
I agree Jeremy! How can they steel children´s gifts? These children are so poor, they have nothing, but are so eager to learn at school. They really needed those pens and crayons. I was so upset.
Posted on: Apr 05, 2011
vulindlela says:
Pathetic that they stole the crayons.....
Posted on: Apr 05, 2011
cvanzoen cvanzoen
Flying Royal Air Maroc Nov 03, 2009
Unfortunately when you fly to Moroc you almost always have to fly with the Royal Air Maroc. This restricts you in your choices so I wasn't sure what to think of it at first.

When I entered the plane everything looked good the seats were good and the food wasn't that bad either, although it still remains food for the plane. They left the airport in Amsterdam on time and the estimate time of arrival was met.

I had to let go of all my first thoughts it was a good company and I enjoyed the flight.

Related Travel Blogs About Royal Air Maroc

New York to Casablanca
After meeting up with my friend Matt in JFK airport, we flew on Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca as a layover before our final destination of Dakar.  We really enjoyed Air Maroc because it was comf…Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca as a layover before our final destination of Dakar.  We really enjoyed Air Maroc
Ouaga --> Tripoli --> Brussels --> Antwerp
The flight back went less smoothly than at the beginning of my trip. The plane to Tripoli was very, very late. This got me some extra time with my boy, having drinks at the bar outside the airport, j…trip. Can't wait to go back - tickets booked for next month :) On Royal Air Maroc, via Casablanca, this time. …
The nonstop flight from JFK to Casablanca will begin boarding shortly...
After a short flight from Pittsburgh and a 4 hour layover at JFK, my flight to Casablanca, Morocco on Royal Air Maroc (Morocco's own airline) was announced.As soon as the announcement was made everyo…Casablanca, Morocco on Royal Air Maroc (Morocco's own airline) was announced. As soon as the announcement was made everyone…

Check Casablanca Hotel Deals