Rowan Tree Hostel

Rowan Tree Hostel Rates and Deals

Rowan Tree Hostel Ennis Reviews

aloha_pineapple aloha_pi…
Great location, great price, great stay May 06, 2013
I loved my stay at the Rowan Tree Hostel in Ennis. The rooms were very spacious and the bathrooms were huge! The building has such an interesting history and lots of room to explore. My friend and I shared a private twin room with ensuite.

The dining area has the best wifi reception...the common room in the front of the bldg is cute but does not get good wifi reception. Good place to meet people.

The location is near to all the pubs and restaurants in the area.

I'd stay here again if I ever find myself in Ennis.
stray29 stray29
They try.. May 23, 2011
I had to re-evaluate my original review. The fact of the matter is, Ennis is a boring town with nothing nearby... BUT that shouldn't effect the rating of the hostel. They try.

My thing is that I base my reviews on the amount of fun, more than anything else. And that's obviously not a choice here. The location was alright, it was near enough to everything. The beds were GREAT, and the bathrooms were clean (probably because nobody stays there). The service was alright, but could've been more helpful in terms of telling you how to get one point A to point B.

They also offered cool activies a couple times a week in the common room. IE irish dancing and things of that sort.

Overall I can't say I didn't like the hostel. It was beautiful compared to many I stayed in, I just wish it was a bit busier.

OH YEAH - one downfall. No lockers. Not that I can remember at least. Not that I needed it much, I was sharing the 6 bed room with the same girl the whole time.. but it would've been nice.

Rowan Tree Hostel Overview

Location.
Located in central Ennis, Rowan Tree Hostel is near the airport and close to Ennis Friary, Clare Museum, and Midwestern Regional Hospital. Nearby points of interest also include Ennis Golf Club and Woodstock Golf and Country Club.

Property Features.
In addition to 1 restaurants, Rowan Tree Hostel offers a coffee shop/cafA© and a grocery. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hostel serves a complimentary breakfast. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an area shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.

Guestrooms.
29 guestrooms at Rowan Tree Hostel feature safes and windows that open. Balconies offer river views. Bathrooms feature showers. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Rowan Tree Hostel Amenities

• Meeting Rooms
  • Hair Dryer
  • Excursions
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower