Round trip St. Thomas and ST. Johns

St. Johns, United States Virgin Islands

Round trip St. Thomas and ST. Johns Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
roundtrip boat ride between the best of the USVI Oct 14, 2014
In 2003 we made port at Charlotte Amalie on St. Thomas USVI. We sailed here for our very first cruise ever, and that was on Royal Caribbean. We booked an excursion from the ship for a boat ride, round trip, to St. Johns USVI; and a land trip across St. Johns that I will save for another review.

We took off on a boat from the same dock as our cruise ship. We were surprised at the beauty of the blue skys with clouds, nice islands, and the very best blue water that I have ever seen. (I lived on Galveston Island and the water there was allways brown.) Our ride to St. Johns took over an hour, but it was so wonderful I didnt check on the time. We passed many neat little islands, fancy houses, blue water, and those all important photo opps. We finally reached Cruz Bay a nice quaint non busy island town on St. Johns. We left immediately in our large open air truck thing to tour the island.

After the island tour we had a little time. We went to a street vendor that would squeeze fresh fruits and mix them with rum and ice making a great smoothie drink. We left on our boat ride back to St. Thomas. The weather was hot and we had better photo opps than on the first boat ride. (That was a long time ago and I had a modern two mega-pixal camera.) The boat ride was so nice I burnt up a bunch of mega-pixals on the way back. We were also chatting and enjoying the stunning landscape and waterscape. It seemed like our excursion wouldnt end, but finally it did.
St. Thomas, ride to St. Johns

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

St. Johns Map