Rosso

www.rosso.fi - 08 3123300

Rosso Oulu Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Rosso Aug 02, 2008
I was in Oulu and walking around in the centre waiting for my train. I decided to go to eat something and Rosso was first restaurant which I saw. There was also another restaurant next to it, but Rosso's menu looked better so I did go there.

Rosso is Italian restaurant chain in Finland. I have been in Rosso couple times, but not yet in Oulu.

Restaurant was pretty dark, lots of dark wood (walls, chairs, tables) and dark coloured curtains and tablecloths.

Restaurant was almost full so I didn't think that I would get service fast, but I was surprised. Almost right away when I sat on my chair waitress came to get my order. After I ordered I did get stuff from raw vegetables and fruit -table (I didn't want to eat much of them 'cause I wanted to left room for the food). I ate that small portion (a little salad and couple small pieces of cucumber and tomato, plus small piece of French bread) pretty fast and got ready to wait for my food.

I was REALLY surprised that after I putted my plate away it only tooked 2 seconds (not exaggerated) before waitress came with my food. Almost full restaurant and I did still get my food so fast?! Service really works there! Maybe it was because of that I did order vegetarian food and they didn't need to fry meat (which usually takes some time).

Portion was BIG. It was so big that I couldn't even eat whole thing. I would give 4 stars for the food. It was really good, but not perfect, nothing particular reason for that.

FOOD ****