Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge

Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Indonesia

Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge Kuta Reviews

odelia odelia
Place for some drinks and relaxation Oct 01, 2013
Rosso Vivo is a glamorous venue overlooking the Kuta sunset beach. This restaurant is right off the beach, but also right off of a busy street where the traffic is non-stop. A memorable evening with my friends Lyn, farah... We were laughing to each other jokes. We waited for the Happy Hours all martini selectives; buy 1 drink and get 1 free (Martini. Well we had great time seeing people enjoying themselves in the pool...couples playing games. The ambience is a thumbs up, nice chill seats for people watching, good music and good food.
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Red Room Dine & Lounge Aug 14, 2011
We came here for some lunch one day because it looked like a very nice place. It is located in the Seminyak area. There is a covered veranda in the front for outside dining and more seating inside. And they don’t call this place the Red Room for nothing…a lot of the decoration and furnishings are red, including the big pillows that are in the chairs and sofas.

One of my pet peeves at a restaurant is ordering from the menu and then having the wait come back ten minutes later to tell you they don’t have it. I feel that they should know what their inventory is beforehand so they can tell you upfront (or at least within a minute or two). And the fact that they don’t have something on their menu tells me that management is doing a poor job.

So the reason I’m ranting about this is because 10 minutes after placing our order they came back and told me they didn’t have what I ordered. And not only that, but they didn’t have something that Asri ordered. And even when I asked about something else on the menu, I was informed they were out of that, too. If I recall correctly, most of the items they were out of were western foods.

Needless, to say, we left without eating. I really liked the ambience and location of this restaurant, and maybe this was just a bad day for them, but not having what they listed on their menu didn’t leave a terribly good first impression with me. Maybe we will try them again in the future; after all, red is my favorite color!
sylviandavid says:
Yikes.... They need to go shopping .... thanks for this review.
Posted on: Aug 14, 2011
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Drink and Dine by the Beach Aug 21, 2010
The Rosso Vivo restaurant is a pretty good stopping place to rest your feet, cool off from the blazing sun, and wet your mouth with a cold beverage. And while you're doing all those things you can watch the sunset spill over the Indian Ocean and Kuta Beach.

We happened across this place on our walk back towards Legian. There is seating inside, including seating around their gardens/pools, as well as their cafe-style seating next to the street (which also offers a view of the beach). We sat next to the street. The furniture was very cozy...the kind you could just melt into! There were large umbrellas to shade us from the sun and a cool breeze coming in from the ocean.

We didn't have any food here, just cold beer and Bailey's. But the drinks were cold and the service was good. I would certainly recommend this place for a quick stop off of the busy streets of Kuta.
Asri found our table
pearcetoyou says:
Thanks, Mark! This place isn't actually too far from where you had planned on having a meetup.
Posted on: Aug 22, 2010
travelman727 says:
Nice review! Any place where you can watch the sunset spill over the Indian Ocean is tops in my book :-D
Posted on: Aug 22, 2010